Tuesday, March 16, 2010

My Blog Idea...

I hope to do a podcast about filmmaking and the process of it. As much as I am still inexperienced, I would like to share my experiences and knowledge I have learned. I have read countless magazines and stories from the internet. I have listened to film and writing podcasts as well. Maybe I may go a bit more technical instead, because that's what I really know. Maybe lean away from film and talk about computers and troubleshooting. Or I may talk about how it is working at the ICT Help Desk, because it's unlike any other class.


I'm still narrowing it down, but I'm pretty sure I know what I want to do.

1 Comments:

At March 29, 2010 at 8:49 AM , Blogger NewMexicoJen said...

Good ties to what I assume will be your focus for the final Online Identity Performance - film making.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home