Thursday, April 8, 2010

My ID.

Identity. So what schizophrenic personality of mine should I use for this idenity project? I could talk about how I love films or makes films or love video games and how they suck my life in. I could talk about my love for music and my wish for knowing how to play one. I am leaning towards my skills with computers. My nerd techy side of me, but is that something I want to show off? I am really good at post production which is on computers. I could narrow into post production.

I'll likely show videos/flash videos. Blogs and pictures. I may use music too, but I'll be very selective and make sure it's really low and soft.

If I go techy, I'll talk about my father and work. If I go with the post production, I'll likely talk about past projects.

1 Comments:

At April 15, 2010 at 11:54 AM , Blogger NewMexicoJen said...

Techy is a great place to start, but I'd really urge you to narrow down to one medium - gaming, film, etc. - so that the identity remains focused enough. What will your argument be? What will readers/viewers take away from it?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home