Thursday, April 15, 2010

MY OIP.

I think I'll do a website with some presentaitional tools about me. Likely sound/video and pictures for sure. My identity will be my skills on computers, mainly post production stuff such as video editing, compositing, and digital effects. I would like to include my skills of general computer repair skills and troubleshooting. My argument will be me wanting people to hire me. The website will be actually posted online at www.anthonyvarin.com. Right now, the site is used for my short film, but I can make it both work.

2 Comments:

At April 15, 2010 at 12:33 PM , Blogger S0UP3R5TAR said...

Do it.... i enjoyed your tech autobiography and a website just sounds awesome. who doesn't love computers? LOL.looking foward to it Tony.

 
At April 25, 2010 at 3:22 PM , Blogger NewMexicoJen said...

Remember to keep the focus on your identity being performed and not just your interest in computers. Try to be as focused as possible.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home